Overhead Conveyors Systems
Industrial Kinetics is the proud Chicagoland distributor of Richards-Wilcox overhead conveying equipment. We take their industry leading products and design systems based on the customer’s needs. Richards-Wilcox has consistently led the way in overhead equipment design and innovation, which makes them a great partner in the materials handling industry. Here are some of the product offerings Richards-Wilcox can provide through us:
Monorail Overhead Conveyors
- Safe Rail - This is the manual-push option for the most basic overhead transport and storage applications. This is an excellent starting point for assisted materials handling.
- Tire Retread - Tire-Retread is a hand-push transport and storage alternative to manual rehandling of product. This decreases the potential for loss or damage.
- Zig Zag - Using standard modular components constructed for long life, Zig-Zag conveyors solve a variety of manufacturing problems.
- Inverted Zig Zag - Inverted Zig-Zag Conveyor Systems use the vertical flexibility with reliable, clean conveyor operations made possible only through the unique design of inverted pendants.
- I-Beam - Combine flexibility of design with heavy duty capacity. Utilizing the proven reliability of 3" and 4" I-Beam load channels, I-Beam Monorail is an ideal high-capacity solution.
- Sidetrack - Specifically designed to eliminate risk of product contamination. Ideal for clean environments such as food and garment handling, paint processes and plastic component finishing.
Power & Free Conveyors
- Twin-Track - Power and free capability with a side-by-side track configuration. Twin-Trak offers the ideal medium- to high-capacity solution where limited overhead space is available.
- Over-Way - Single Over-Way carriers can support loads up to 1,000 pounds, while multiple carriers can handle loads up to 2,000 pounds.